Wednesday 29 October 2014

Something New.

Hello everyone :)
I know it been a while that nothing new has graced your computer screen from Myriad Musings for quite sometime. I just started with a new a blog on tumblr a couple of days back. I would love it if you guys, would take some time out and spare a few minutes to to my new venture. It's something special and the posts are very close to my heart. Please visit it often, as I will be posting lots of stuff from now on. I'll be humbled.
This DOESNOT mean that I'll not my update my blogspot account. It was my very first venture and this firstborn will reside in my heart forever and I will post special stuff on it now and then.

Here's  my new Blog,
The link :
Sagas of the almost

PLEASE visit.
Eager for your views.

Much much Love,
Rushika.

No comments:

Post a Comment